I have 20+ years experience of software architecture and development, and I have recent management experience. I have a particular aptitude for large software systems, and I enjoy the challenges of working at scale.
My core technical skills are .Net, C# and SQL Server, and I have used a wide variety of other tools and platforms.
Some technologies in which I am proficient include:
- Systems Architecture: Microservices, MACH Architectire, SOLID Principles, Design Patterns, OOP, N-Tier
- Systems Integration: XML, JSON, HL7, Integration Patterns, Messaging, BizTalk
- Cloud Technologies: AWS: Lambda, Step Functions, DynamoDB, S3 etc.
- Web Services: WCF, REST
- .Net Programming: .Net Core, .Net Framework, C#, VB.Net
- Web Development: ASP.Net, ASP.Net MVC, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, Angular 4+
- Database Development: SQL Server, T-SQL, Performance Tuning, SSIS, SSRS, Crystal Reports, Entity Framework, LINQ, Database Design Principles including 3NF
- Development Tools: VS Code, Visual Studio, Git, TFS
- Testing: Integration Testing, Unit Testing, MSTest, NUnit, Jasmine, Jest
- Delivery: CICD processes, Octopus
- Agile / Project Methodologies: SCRUM, Kanban, Lean Software Development, Waterfall, PRINCE2